One of my absolute favorite times of the year is HALLOWEEN. Second favorite? Christmas! One thing that ties both of these holidays together is Nightmare Before Christmas, which is now a classic for the young and old. I love Jack Skellington so much that I made a cocktail in his likeness – black & white with a dash of Christmas in the peppermint stick!
Jack Skellington Cocktail
- 1 1/2 oz black rum
- 3/4 oz crème de cacao
- 1cup ice
- 1 drop Black food color
- 3 tbsp. of marshmallow fluff
- 1 peppermint stick for each glass as garnish
- Add black rum, crème de cacao, ice and 1 drop black food color to a martini shaker.
- Place marshmallow fluff on an appetizer plate and heat in your microwave for 15 seconds
- Wet rim of martini glass with water. Dip rim the bowl of marshmallow fluff and let drizzle down the glass- set to the side for 3 minutes to set
- Strain martini into glass, and serve
If you love this you will LOVE my
← Previous Story Recipe: Apple Cider Mini Donuts