Cocktail: The Star-Lord (Inspired by Guardians of the Galaxy)
One of my favorite Marvel films is Guardians of the Galaxy and I am SO excited to be attending the red carpet premiere of Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 in Hollywood! Check back for my full coverage including interviews with the cast! So excited that I decided a cocktail is in order – so enjoy (responsibly) the Star-Lord, which is inspired by Chris Pratt’s character in Guardians of the Galaxy!
GET MORE COCKTAILS HERE (including Suicide Squad)
The Star-Lord Cocktail
inspired by Guardians of the Galaxy
- 1-ounce blue curaçao syrup
- 1-ounce strawberry syrup
- 1 1/2 cups slushy ice
- 1-ounce club soda
- 2-ounces Grey Goose vodka
- 1 large white jaw-breaker candy
- 2 star-shaped candies
Glass Type: Standard rocks glass
- Into the blender add ice and pulse until you get ice that resembles slushy ice.
- Fill the glass halfway with slushy ice, add 2-ounce of club soda, 1-ounce vodka, and blue curaçao syrup.
- Place a large white jawbreaker into the center of the ice.
- Fill the glass with slushy ice, level off excess with the edge of a butter knife.
- Drizzle strawberry syrup over the top of the ice, and drizzle about a teaspoon of blue curaçao syrup.
- Run the edge of the butter knife over the top of the ice again.
- Garnish with two or three star-shaped soft chew candies on a cocktail stick.
Drink responsibly, and never drink and drive