Enjoy Brilliant HD Without the Wires With Actiontec Wireless Products – MyWirelessTV 2 & ScreenBeam Mini2
One of my biggest pet peeves? Wires. I can’t stand having a nest of wires and cables behind my television. This is 2016, people! Shouldn’t we be able to have wireless connection to our cable box and HD quality? Shouldn’t I be able to connect the guest room TV with my living room cable box?
MyWirelessTV 2 replaces messy HDMI cables with the convenience of wireless, so you can install an HDTV anywhere you want. Now it’s possible to connect your television to your set top box without having to use an obtrusive cable. You get the flexibility to network your home exactly how you want to, without investing in an expensive wiring project, or string wires throughout your hallways.
So no calling the cable guy to have them run a wire around your baseboards or poke holes into your wall to get some wires through. great for both renters and homeowners alike. Plus no need to call those guys at the cable company, this is incredibly easy to get all set up. AND it goes from room to room and through floors.
- Compatible with most HDTVs with an HDMI port As well as most HDMI-enabled cable/satellite set-top boxes, DVRs, PVRs, Blu-ray and DVD players and game consoles for wide-ranging use.
- Transmitter and receiver Allow you to wirelessly connect your compatible HDTV to a compatible media device from up to 100′ away, even through walls and floors, so you can eliminate cable clutter.
- Wireless HDMI connection sends live high-definition content From an HDMI-enabled media device to a remote HDTV for multiroom entertainment.
- Supports up to 1080p60 and 3D video signals As well as 5.1 and uncompressed linear PCM audio signals, so you can enjoy vivid, immersive visuals and crisp, enveloping sound.
- A/V quality auto adjustment Optimizes performance based on the current wireless operating environment.
- Supports control of your media device’s IR With your existing remote via the included IR blaster cable for ease of use.
Not only is the MyWirelessTV2 pretty awesome, Actiontec also has another wireless product that is worth checking out – ScreenBeam Mini2 Wireless Display Receiver.
When I am working, I am looking at my small 15.6″ laptop screen most of the time. With the ScreenBeam Mini2 I am able to show what I am doing on my laptop directly on the TV screen. So if I am watching Netflix, working on a site design, or conversing on Facebook, I can do it all on my television. Again, wirelessly.
ScreenBeam Mini2 wireless display receiver gives you the power to wirelessly mirror anything from your phone or tablet onto your HDTV: video & audio, pictures, apps, presentations, and much more. Use ScreenBeam Mini2 to share virtually any local or online content. Beam movies, videos, music, games, applications, presentations, documents and more. Enjoy better quality with a dedicated wireless connection directly to your HDTV! You don’t need an existing Wi-Fi network or wireless router for ScreenBeam Mini2 to work.
- Compatible with select devices with wireless display technology including cell phones, tablets and laptops with Windows 8.1, Wi-Fi Miracast and Intel® WiDi technology.
- Wireless display adapter allows you to display content from your mobile device on your compatible HDTV or high-definition projector using a USB port.
- Works with NVIDIA SHIELD handheld gaming consoles so you can play mobile games on your HDTV.
- 2.4GHz or 5.0GHz frequency enables wireless connection without a preexisting Wi-Fi network.
- USB interface offer high-definition image quality and simple setup.
The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free