Mystery Shopping is fast becoming one of the more lucrative and exciting ways to make more cash. It’s so easy – go to a certain store or restaurant and report back with your experience. And get PAID for that. The best company out there for this is Market Force.
Yes. Get paid to go to your favorite restaurant for an evening out. Or to buy a birthday present! Or go to the movies – or an number of other things that you would be doing anyway.
If you’d enjoy earning yourself a little extra cash in your spare time, then doing mystery shops as a Market Force mystery shopper and/or hands-on merchandising and theatre checks as a Certified Field Associate can be fun and rewarding. Assignments vary from being reimbursed for a meal at a restaurant to shopping while you wait at the airport to counting heads in a theatre before a show. Ultimately, your paid efforts will improve customer service experiences for everyone.
Market Force is the world’s largest mystery shopping company and has been in business for a number of years helping to improve your customer experience. Here’s how it works:
- Market Force notifies you of an assignment in your area which you can choose to accept or decline.
- You will have a certain number of days in which to complete the assignment and fill in the survey.
- In return for your work, you’ll receive a shopper payment and/or a reimbursement for free purchases or meals.
Easy, right? I have actually mystery shopped a few times and I have to say that the feeling of getting paid to do what I enjoyed was a good feeling. As a part time Independent Contactor (not an employee), you have the freedom to accept the offers you want that fit into your schedule. You are also making an impact on the experience that every customer will get. Signing up to be a mystery shopper for Market Force is the first step in getting started and earning more cash!
Market Force is giving one lucky reader a Gymboree Gift Card! You can use this while mystery shopping too since Gymboree is a Market Force client! Giveaway ends Oct 3rd at 11:59 pm EST.
Latest posts by Carol (see all)
- Operation Get Fit! Week 16: The NEW Weigh-in Wednesday With Linky #WeighInWednesday - April 23, 2014
- Somewhere Down The Line He Became My Dad #cancersucks - April 22, 2014
- Starting to Grieve…. #CancerSucks #MelanomaSucks - April 15, 2014