HURRY to grab the Xbox Kinect Holiday Bundle for $199.99 SHIPPED!
Get the complete Xbox 360 experience, including the controller-free fun of Kinect, and now, for a limited time, get two games and a one-month trial of Hulu and Epix.
Jump, dance, and get your whole body in the game with the unique experience of Kinect. Or use your controller to play the blockbuster games your friends can’t stop talking about. Plus, with built-in Wi-Fi, it’s easy to connect to Xbox LIVE to access tons of great entertainment—from HD movies and TV shows to live sports. With Kinect, play, pause, and rewind the action with your voice. When you’re the controller, there’s nothing between you and the fun.
- Xbox 360 S Console 4G
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Kinect Sensor
- Xbox 360 Wireless Controller
- Kinect Adventures Game: Float in outer space. Experience the thrill of roaring rapids. Tackle mountaintop obstacle courses. And dive into the deep to explore a leaky underwater observatory—all from your living room. With Kinect Adventures, you are the controller as you and your friends and family jump, dodge, and kick your way through exciting adventures set in a variety of exotic locations. Show off and share your skills with Photo Moments and use your body, voice, and creativity to bring Living Statues to life. Explore your inner adventurer! Rated “E” for Everyone.
- Disneyland Adventures Game: Harnessing the controller-free magic of Kinect for Xbox 360, Kinect: Disneyland Adventures will allow children and Disney fans of all ages to explore Disneyland park, enjoy immersive adventures based on popular attractions, engage in challenging quests, and interact with beloved Disney characters using their full bodies and voices, no controller required. Kinect: Disneyland Adventures is your ticket to the magical world of Disneyland through Kinect, right in your living room. Rated “E10+” for Everyone 10+.
Latest posts by Carol (see all)
- Operation Get Fit! Week 16: The NEW Weigh-in Wednesday With Linky #WeighInWednesday - April 23, 2014
- Somewhere Down The Line He Became My Dad #cancersucks - April 22, 2014
- Starting to Grieve…. #CancerSucks #MelanomaSucks - April 15, 2014