Disney on Ice is in Portland Oct 20-23, 2016 GET TICKETS HERE
I am so excited that Disney On Ice is here next week! As an ambassador I am thrilled to bring you some tips about the show, plus how to get tickets!
Some tips when going to Disney on Ice
- Kids 14 and under CAN wear a costume! Keep in mind the arena is generally 10 degrees cooler, so bring a jacket! Also comfortable shoes are suggested to navigate around the arena bleachers.
- There are some special effects – fog machines, strobe lights, maybe even pyrotechnics depending on the venue. If you are worried about any of this contact the venue you are visiting or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Portland’s Moda Center can be contacted here.
- Eat dinner before or contact the venue to find out if food is available. Also bring money for souvenirs if you want them! They range from $5 to $50.
- The performers warm up on the ice before the show – and have some fun dancing with Mickey’s Dance-Along Pre-Show, so be sure to show up early and have some dancing fun (from your seat) with Mickey Mouse himself!
- For Portland’s Moda Center parking can be tough, so I recommend taking the MAX train in. The Red, Blue, and Green Lines all have a stop at Rose Quarter, so no matter where you are coming from you can probably use the train system.
You can search for Disney on Ice: Worlds of Enchantment near you at http://www.disneyonice.com/worlds-of-enchantment.
Ticket prices start at just $18 depending on the location and show time, so it’s totally affordable! And at Moda Center there are no bad seats, you can see the action from wherever you are.
Hope to see you there!
*As an ambassador I am given tickets to see the show at no cost, however all opinions are my own.