* Brought to you by the board at National Fresh Fruits and Vegetables Month
Nutty Tuna Salad Pita
Pack a new twist on a sandwich – a DIY nutty Pita!
- 1 (6.4 oz.) Pouch or 2 (5 oz.) Cans drained StarKist Albacore White Tuna in Water
- 1⁄2 cup diced celery
- 1⁄4 cup raisins or 1⁄2 cup seedless grapes, halved (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped walnuts, pecans or almonds
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1⁄2 tsp. dry dill weed
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 pitas, halved
- Curly-leaf lettuce leaves
- Combine tuna, celery, raisins and walnuts in medium bowl.
- Blend yogurt and dill weed; toss with tuna mixture.
- Line each pita with lettuce; fill with 1⁄4 of the tuna salad.
Serving Size: 1 Sandwich; Cals: 270; Fat: 5g; Carbs: 36g; Fiber: 4g; Sugar: 7g; Protein: 23g; 7 WW+