Late summer, sitting by the pool, the sun beating down.. wouldn’t a Raspberry Wine Slushy be perfect right about now? Try this recipe – and if you have friends over you can double or triple the ingredients! Grab you blender (I LOVE my Ninja!) and raise a glass!
Pinot Grigio Raspberry Slushies
- 1 cup sweet red wine (try a red zinfandel or Cabernet Sauvignon)
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 cup ice
- mint and lime slices for garnish
- Blend the wine, raspberries, and sugar in a blender for 30 seconds.
- Strain slushy mixture through a mesh strainer to remove any seeds.
- Place the slushy mixture back in the blender with one cup of ice.
- Blend 30 more seconds.